Identify Your Studs and Duds
Why Take Online Assessments?
Business Professionals Leverage Online Assessments To Make Decisions About Who They Want To Do Business With, Who They Are Selling To, Hiring, Managing, Promoting And How To Lead Others.
- The U.S. Department of Labor says the cost of a bad hire can reach up to 30% of the employee’s first-year earnings.
- The Undercover Recruiter reports bad hires can cost $240,000 in expenses. Those are broken down into costs related to hiring, pay and retention..
- 89% of employers think employees leave for more money but in reality only 12% do reported by Gallup.
Backed by Science
The Assessment Standards Institute (ASI) provides our assessments with verifiably objective testing and reporting that meet standards set by the American Psychological Association (APA)and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
This battery of tests is both voluntary and verifiably transparent. These reports are readily available upon request and include:
1. Construct Validity (APA Standards)
2. Reliability- Cronbach’s Alpha (APA Standards)
3. External Data Reliability (APA Standards)
4. Disparate Impact (EEOC Guidelines)
Issue date: January 1, 2020
DISC Around the World
The team at Assessments 24×7 is pleased to offer DISC assessment in multiple languages to help millions of people around the world better understand their communication styles.
The development of the DISC Around The World Map shows the breakdown of around DISC behavioral styles from each region by applicant language, totaling around 750,000 assessments overall.
In the United States, the breakdown is:
• D: 10%
• I: 40%
• S: 24%
• C: 26%